Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Like Gate Video content between tags not displaying, just code for the video

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cobbler2
    Participant

The concept of Like Gate seems great; Just to let you know, when I put a video between the Like Gate tags, the video isn’t displayed after “Like” is clicked, it just shows the actual code for the video (I’m using Secure HTML5 wordpress plugin. So please make any “active” content like videos be active.

Secondly: That video code displayed after clicking “Like”, but then when I refreshed the page, the code went away. I’d need the hidden content to continue to display when someone returns, as long as they’re logged into Facebook. Is that how it works, or does it only display after clicking “Like”, but not permanently?

Third is just a question: Can multiple pages be unlocked on the same wordpress site with one “Like”? That’s what I’d like to do, it’d be obnoxious to have someone click “Like” 20 times to view 20 pages. Not sure if this plugin does that, maybe not. Anyway, just letting you know what I experienced. (I’m using the free version)

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugin!

1) Shortcodes are supported in Like Gate Pro version.

2) The hidden content should be displayed when the user comes back to the same page (from the same browser).
    What browser are you currently using?
    If this doesn’t work this could be a glitch.

3) In theory at least one like is required to trigger the unlocking the content.
    Currently, it requires one like -> reveal per post.
    Is this related to #2 or you have 20 boxes that you want revealed after a like?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.