Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fiona McColl
    Participant

Hi there!

I’ve rencently installed your plugin and was able to upload the product (an ebook) with no problem. There do seem to be some issues however, and I’d appreciate your help.

What isn’t happening is:

1. The product / item / ebook is not showing up on the e-store page where it should do.

2. The actual page that features the product is messed up – the upper half of the page looks great but the lower half of the page seems to be somehow linked to the front page of the webite (rather than say, the e-store page where it should live) which mucks up the page. There is also way too much white space between the product and the product discription / cart.

3. The cart doesn’t seem to offer the option to remove an item from cart – and there is no interaction with the cart and the actual cart page on the website.

Basically it doesn’t seem like the estore, is functioning as the e-store on my website. http://www.e-stranged.com/product/enduring-bonds-estrangement-proofing-our-kids/

I’d appreciate any help you can offer!

Thank you,
    Fiona

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, thanks for using one of our plugins!
    Yesterday, we’ve pushed an update which fixes an issue with the shortcode generation button.

The page you linked to is giving me page not found (404).

By the way the CyberStore plugin doesn’t have a shopping cart extension just yet.
    I am assuming that you’ve gone through the settings and set your paypal address, added a product, enabled the product etc and finally pasted the shortcode in a page that should a particular product NNN.

Can you confirm that?

Slavi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.