Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius CyberStore (DigiShop) Need to change the Sender email and Name in the downloadlink email

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iqrajavaid
    Participant

Hi,
    This is by far the most amazing plugin to sell digital products via paypal. However, i am facing an issue that when a customer made the payment, the download link email contains the name as <SenderName> WordPress and email as <wordpress@sendername.com> .can i please change it because i do not want to use wordpress name on my site.
    Thank you again.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Thank you for the nice words.
    We’ll schedule this in a future update. Make sure you join the email list :)

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have released this functionality as a premium plugin.
    Because you gave that idea you will receive the plugin at no charge.
    Make sure you use the latest version of Orbisius CyberStore

Change From Email

iqrajavaid
    Participant

hey thanks a lot. i really need this update for my site. Can you please tell me which premium download should i use and it wont ask me for premium membership. Moreover, i need to make sure that this upgrade wont affect my current data stored already.
    thank you again for giving me this update free.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

I sent you the plugin as an attachment to: hina*******@gmail.com. That was about 8 days ago.
    Can you check spam folder? Do you want me to resend it to you?

Accessing the file through the downloads page will ask you for a premium membership.

iqrajavaid
    Participant

I can see just your reply to the forum in the email and the link asks me to buy tue plugin update .. can you please send the plugin again to my address . Thanks a lot

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

I sent you the plugin as an attachment to your email address.
    Did you not get it?

iqrajavaid
    Participant

Hi,
    can you send me the plugin again. i have nt received it yet and i am facing issues without it.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

done. sent it to your gmail email. that’s what you have used when you registered

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.