Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Like Gate Like Gate "ghost Like" ghost icon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mils
    Participant

Hi, Slavi!
    Ive read the other customers troubles with the plugin and went through the answers etc...but it seems that for there is sth Im not getting... Ive installed the light Version 1.1.3
    Have the app created on FB, have enabled the plugin and entered the required coding..
    Have no other plugins.
    I`ve done some test with my profile:
    When entering the text between the gates, it disappear for the readers, as expected.
    You see a little like button at the bottom, but there is no text pointing to the readers that the content is locked and they need to like it to read it…do I have to write this one, cause other similar plugins I`ve seen have this set up with translation options..
    At the same time, on my profile it doesnt appear Ive like the publication.
    You can see that only at the publication/blog itself…this makes it useless for my purposes.

What would you advice?
    I might be having a step missing or…maybe those are the plugin options and I am asking for too much.

I`ll appreciate your assistance.
    Thank you in advance.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, thanks for using one our plugins.

It seems you’re using the free version which has fewer features.
    With the free version you have to type some text before the shortcode to let users know that there is hidden text.

The Pro [http://orbisius.com/products/wordpress-plugins/like-gate-pro/] version allows you to enter so called call to action text which is shown before each Like button … and many more features.

Hope this helps.

Slavi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.