PHP / WordPress Plugin / Theme Developer ( Subcontractor )
We're looking for a hard-working developer / designer (NOT an outsourcing company), curious self-starter comfortable working independently with little supervision, but also able to work as part of a team that includes developers and non-developers.
About the position: The initial plan is to start with several hours per week and increase the hours over time.
- At least 2+ years of experience in PHP & MySQL, WordPress (plugins and/or themes) development.
- Has a portfolio of at least 3+ live websites
- Can write and understands OOP
- Takes time to plan first and then implement
- Understands & respects project's coding standard
- To share ideas on projects and just code
- Knows and uses git & svn
- Knows how to do API integrations
- Can work remotely in a timely manner and independently.
- Provide updates in a timely fashion and over communicates.
- Speaks (fluent) English