Sometimes the site (or a plugin/theme or other kind of software) doesn't work the way it's supposed to and it needs somebody to take a look come up with a solution. This could be the software has some glitches and/or it's too slow.
We can help with the troubleshooting (with software written in php).
Because every issue is different it's hard to estimate how much time/money it's going to take just by looking at the surface.
We typically allocate between 1-4 hours to make an audit.
During the audit we inspect the issue and also areas for improvements.
After the audit is done things are much clearer and at least a ballpark of the cost can be given.
We also give you the recommendations of whatever we've found during the audit.
Before contacting us for a troubleshooting session please create a document that answers the following questions:
- What's not currently working
- Did it work before? What changed?
- How did the software behaved when it (last) worked?
- What's working now
- Can you record your screen (you can use camtasia or even your phone/tablet) and demonstrate when and under which conditions a glitch shows up?
- Do you have all the necessary logins for WordPress, FTP, Control Panel, Domain Registrar (e.g. GoDaddy) and do they actually work?
All that information will help us narrow the troubleshooting scope.