Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius CyberStore (DigiShop) Another Payment method like google checkout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iqrajavaid
    Participant

The plugin has been wonderful and i would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to sell digital products online.
    however can you please provide any other payment method with this plugin than paypal. Like google checkout or any other method popular in usa/UK.
    That will really help me and my business.

iqrajavaid
    Participant

Hi,
    please let me know if any other payment method can be added with this plugin. i can pay for this functionality to be incorporated in the plugin

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

We’ve been thinking about adding more payment gateways.

In which order would you rank those gateways?
    – Google Checkout
    – Stripe
    – MoneyBookers (Skrill)

iqrajavaid
    Participant

I would definitely like these gateways on this priority
    1. Google Checkout
    2. Amazon
    3. 2Checkout
    4. Moneybookers

Please if its possible, incorporate them as soon as possible because i am having difficulties for my products sale because many of the customers are not comfortable with paypal

iqrajavaid
    Participant

Hey,
    how soon can we have another payment method like 2checkout integrated with this plugin. if you need it to be incoreporated in premium version its fine with me. but i need it. this is the only reason i may stop using your plugin because i desperately needs multiple payment gateways and 2checkout is my priority

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

thanks for the persistence and patience.

We started planning the necessary changes in the CyberStore plugin.
    Ok. We’ll be working on adding a premium payment extension and will start with 2checkout.

We will be shooting for a release sometime next week.

We will release a new version of the CyberStore plugin so it can recognize external payment gateways.
    The new gateway will be a paid CyberStore extension.

Slavi

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have made some progress but we’re having some issues with 2checkout.
    We have an old 2checkout account (from 2006) which I am trying to reactivate.

Will update you as soon as I have more info.

Slavi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.