Orbisius CyberStore (formerly known as DigiShop within the WordPress Plugin Directory) plugin allows you to start selling your digital products such as e-books, reports in minutes.
It generates a simple Buy Now button which directs to paypal and the user is returned to the same page he/she was before the transaction.
Update: 2013-may: we had to change the name of the plugin because of a copyright complaint received by WordPress plugin directory.
Benefits / Features
- Very easy to use - step1. install the plugin & enter your paypal info; step 2. add a product & upload a file; step 3. insert the select the product and the short code will be inserted.
- Downloads links are served from the main domain e.g. http://yourdomain/wp?digishop_dl=f47c137ala
- When download link is clicked the download dialog is shown i.e. the file does not show within the browser (forced download)
- Handles PayPal Live and Sandbox
- Allows you to test Sandbox for a specific IP address only
- Allows a call to be made to another script after PayPal calls the IPN script.
- Functionality to enable/disable products (when a product is disabled the buy now link will not be shown and the file can't be downloaded even with the download link)
- Customize the text for the successful and unsuccessful transaction
- The system sends emails to the site owner to notify him/her about a failed transaction
- Short codes are just ready to copied and pasted into your pages
- Update: There is a button in
- Download expires after 48 hours
- Download limits: maximum 3 per order
- Supports free products (since v1.2.3) for download and adds a Download button instead of Buy Now button
Download (from WordPress.org)