Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Like Gate Not seeing a like go through....

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    williambennettiv
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I have been testing out using Like Gate to increase Facebook Likes and have a test set up at http://staging.netutors.com/like-gate/. Everything seems to be working…..except that page that I am liking never registers the like. When I log into my account, the account that LIKED the page, I can see that I have liked page and can link back to it. When I log into the Facebook Account of the account I linked “Like Gate” to there is no record of me every liking the page.

Is this the expected result? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

williambennettiv
    Participant

Update on this – seems that the “like” will show up on the person who likes the pages wall…but the app itself does not receive a like. For example Joe likes by post and on Joe’s facebook you can see that he liked it. If I check out my facebook app though it does not show Joe as having liked the page.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Like Gate Pro allows you to include a url parameter that allows you to *send* the like to a site or a fanpage.

If you’re using the Pro version make sure you pass that parameter.
    The Like Gate (lite/free) version automatically generates a link to the current page/post.

Slavi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.