Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Other Plugins Never Delete Admin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

I’m using “Never Delete Admin” together with BuddyPress (WP 3.8.3 single and BP 1.9.2). Is it possible for you to correct the counter for the number of Members / Users. ID 1 is now hidden but the counter in the front-end tab of BP still includes that user what is confusing.
    Thanks for help, Hans

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by .
    Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Hans,

oh, ok. So you’d like the user number to decrease. Make sense and will make the plugin even more stealthier.

Slavi

schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

Hi Slava,

Any chance to get an update with that “counter fix”?

Hans

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Hans,

Yes, just pushed a new version.
    You should be prompted to update soon.

Slavi

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

oh, forgot to that you’ll have to go in the settings and click on the Save button again (without doing any changes).

schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

Hello Slavi,

I have just installed 1.0.1 what is working nicely for WP itself re user count in the backend but not for BuddyPress. In the BP frontend I still have that hidden admin user included in the user (member) count. Can you fix that? Would be absolutely great!

schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

btw: I’m using the «stable» version of BuddyPress 1.9.2 and not the just released 2.0 – your plugin is really the last missing part in my project called XTRABOX: http://www.xtrabox.ch

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hans,

It seems you’re using the plugin in an even more interesting way. Cool.
    Can you post the direct link to the members page where that admin shows up?

Slavi

schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

Slavi,

You will see that the admin account with ID 1 is hidden, it’s only the counter in the BP Members tab what still includes that «Superadmin».

schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

Put the following code in bp-custom.php to make your plugin BuddyPress 2.x compatible:

add_filter( 'bp_core_get_active_member_count', 'devb_exclude_in_members_count' );
    function devb_exclude_in_members_count( $count ){

return $count -1;

}

add_filter( 'bp_before_has_members_parse_args', 'devb_filter_members_args', 10, 3 );

function devb_filter_members_args( $r ){
        //for friends etc
        if( isset($r['user_id']))
            return $r;

//otherwise
        $options = get_option('orbisius_never_delete_admin_options');

$user_login = $options['system_account'];

$user = get_user_by( 'login', $user_login );

if( $user ){
           $r['exclude'] = array_merge( (array) ($user->ID), (array)$r['exclude']);    
        //print_r($r);

}

return $r;

}

schwarzaufweiss
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

I can see…
    “<!– Powered by Orbisius Never Delete Admin | URL: http://orbisius.com/products/wordpress-plugins/orbisius-never-delete-admin/?utm_source=orbisius-never-delete-admin&utm_medium=plugin-header&utm_campaign=product –>”
    …in the source of my pages. I don’t like something like that in a premium plugin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.