Orbisius Price Changer for WooCommerce
This WooCommerce extension allows you to change product prices (up/down) visually first for all products or for a selected category and its subcategories and then apply those changes to the products.
The greatest guarantee:
If you don't love it, don't pay for it! If (for any reason)
you don't love it, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund.
WooCommerce extension allows you to change product prices (up/down) for all products or for a selected category and its subcategories. This plugin directly modifies the products’ internal pricing fields.
It works for both simple & variable products
If you’ve purchased Flex Price before, you may be entitled to a discount as this plugin provides similar functionality but uses a different approach.
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.3 =
* Tested with WP 5.9 and WC 6.5
* Added extra headers for WC
* Updater updater
* Added extra link that leads to Change Prices (Plugin > List)
= 1.1.2 =
* Filter by Stock status (in or out of stock)
* Filter by On-sale status (on-sale or not)
* Added latest updater
* added req php ver
* prefill stock_status & remembered sales_status and values
= 1.1.1 =
* Can't remember what we did for this release :)
= 1.1.0 =
* Cleaned up non-ssl links.
* Removed addthis widget
= 1.0.9 =
* Fixed UI freeze when selecting/cherry picking which products to update price for.
* Tested with WP 5.6
= 1.0.8 =
* Fixed sale price for WC 3.x and 4.x
* Tested with WP 5.x
= 1.0.7 =
* Showing max_input_vars and how many products can a person edit a given time.
* @todo: Set sales price with or without date range.
* Added more search filters
* Added UI for cool price rounding
* Made some buttons not primary
* Added a cool loading text and hiding the submit button to prevent multiple submissions
* Only show info if a product price has changed. So no info about skipped products.
* Showing a proper messages if prices didn't need an update.
* Showing total items found based on the current search criteria
* When sale price is removed we'll also remove the start/end sale dates.
* Tested with WP 4.9
= 1.0.6 =
* Changed prefix of settings render page
* Tested with WP 4.2
= 1.0.5 / 2014-07-16 =
* Added header columns to be modifiable by extensions.
= 1.0.4 / 2014-06-09 =
* Loading previous prices from a CSV file (generated by the plugin)
* Refactored CSV module ... added CSV reading + smart header skipping.
* Improved search filter to filter out by product ID or comma separated product IDs.
* clearing stat cache before writing csv
* added maybe_format_price()
* refactored code ... added actual product prices for the vars too.
* treating variation products as simple ones
* added edit and preview links near the product
= 1.0.3 / 2014-06-09 =
* Showing total number of products
* Added current product number in the ID column
* When getting a product ask WP to not add it to the cache using wp_suspend_cache_addition() function
* Set script time limit to 15 mins when retrieving products
* Each Price Change Session is saved in a CSV file - (the CSV file includes: new and regular sale/reg prices, the currency and current user's data)
* Work log is saved in a text file
* Allow the log files to be downloaded
= 1.0.2 =
* Fixed sale price deletion
* Added more info near the sidebar
* Fixed an issue with the checkbox not being able to be selected ... only indirectly using the thumbnail.
= 1.0.1 =
* Added custom CSS/JS box. Good for customization.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial release
Tested up to WordPress version: 5.9
Min PHP version: 5.6
Min WordPress version: 4.6
Min WooCommerce version: 3.1
Tested up to WooCommerce version: 6.5
Release Date: May 15, 2022