Orbisius Media Property Editor allows you to edit WordPress Media files’ attributes such as ALT, Caption etc.
* Improve SEO of your site
* Make your site more web accessibility. Visually impaired users using screen readers will be able to read an alt attribute to better understand the context.
* Quick update: Export a selection into Excel (CSV), modify it and then upload the modified file.
* Allows you to quickly update the attachment’s properties such as: title, alt, caption, description.
* You can list all of the attachments or just a specific number.
* Optionally Export meta and update it
* Optionally load files within last 24h, 48h, week, month or year
* Smart update if media properties weren’t changed it won’t update database which will put less stress on the server & will complete quicker.
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.3 =
* Added a check for a missing heading row in the CSV file
= 1.1.2 =
* Tested with WP 5.9
* Updated the updater
= 1.1.1 =
* Added test drive link
* Tested with wp 5.6
* Removed addthis widget from admin UI
* UI: reduces labels so they fit
* Fixed some elements had the same id
* Last search criteria is remembered for some time
= 1.1.0 =
* switched all links to https://
* Tested with wp 5.5
= 1.0.9 =
* Added an option to rename image file names.
* Tested with WordPress 5.4
= 1.0.8 =
* Tested with WordPress 5.3
= 1.0.7 =
* Implemented attachment meta export. You may choose to export meta for attachments, meta keys with a prefix or specific ones.
* Auto-detect line endings of the CSV. In some cases (Windows/Linux) the line endings are not read correctly so we'll hint php to detect the line endings.
* added option to format the heading columns if a specific flag was passed. All can be made to be lowercase and under_scored.
* Skipping empty CSV rows (doing 2 checks) to avoid empty rows.
* Moved upload section (form) in the sidebar
* Removed checkbox for exporting into CSV and replaced it with a button. Better UX
* Fixes and improvements
= 1.0.6 =
* Bug fix & refactored code that was generating default values if the user has requested the empty fields to be populated.
* The export can automatically prefill some fields by parsing the image filename.
* added import to CSV
* added export to CSV
* Tested with WP 5.1
* optimized lib/media.php get_info a bit so it optionally sets some fields (on demand)
* Cleaned up files & removed unused code.
* Removed sorting (by title) because it is confusing when media items change their spots after update
* Load only specific media IDs
= 1.0.5 =
* Added some new filters e.g. you can filter by date so you can load files within last 24h, 48h, week, month or year
* Tested with WP 4.9
* Fixes & improvements.
= 1.0.4 =
* A client needed to update other records but not alt, why stop him.
= 1.0.3 =
* Made the plugin last longer :) even if the browser times out
= 1.0.2 =
* Using larger text boxes for media properties
* Aligned the first Save Changes to the right
* Added information about max_input_vars and approx how many items can be edited at a time.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixed an incorrectly named filter that was using an undefined variable.
* Tested With WP 4.6
* Updated plugin description
* Fixed some non-statically called methods
* Updated the updater to 1.3
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial release
Tested up to WordPress version: 6.1
Min PHP version: 5.6
Min WordPress version: 3
Min WooCommerce version: N/A
Tested up to WooCommerce version: N/A
Release Date: December 27, 2022