Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius Flex Price for WooCommerce

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LogoLogics
    Participant

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to do this with variatons as well?
    In your tutorial I see you bulk adjust prices for non variable products, but this can be done within Woocommerce itself if I am not mistaken?

It would be great if there was a plugin that made it possible to bulk edit sale prices for products with variations like sizes and colours. So we can set to add whole cluster.

Also that not only show the standard and sale price, but shows the procentage as well like this: -15%

Is there any way to make this happen please?

Thx,
    Annie

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by .
    Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Annie,

Yes, variable products are supported since v1.0.2 or v1.0.3.
    We haven’t created a video to cover the update.

Re: bulk price editing it should be possible to make that happen from within WordPress admin.

Slavi

LogoLogics
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

Thats great as far as the variations bulk price editing goes!

Is there also a way to let show up the % off in the shop?
    Like this: http://www.annadee.nl/winter-sale-2012-c-28.html

If I buy the license for one site now and I like it, can I upgrade to developer or
    do I need to buy a new developer license in that case?

Thx,
    Annie

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Annie,

My apologies, for some reason I misunderstood the question as if it was for our other plugin: Quick Order for WooCommerce which supports variable products.

I will test the Flex Price with variable products and will let you know.

About the developer license: we’re currently working on adding that as an option around the buy now button.

So for now, when you buy any product of our products and then you want to upgrade to dev license you can always contact us. Then I will create a special buy now button that we can use to upgrade you to the developer license and that way the backend system will recognize your email and will allow unlimited domain usage.

Slavi

LogoLogics
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

No problem, too bad its not for the flex price yet, would be great if that would be an option.
    I was surprised that Woothemes did not include this in Woocommerce itself.

I am setting up a webshop for a client, ( http://www.logologics.nl/Atest2/ ) and she started adding her products ( most of them with variations – about Thousand products).
    The shop must be up and running in two weeks, so we really need a solution as soon as possible.

Do you have any idea if and when you would be able to add this option please, so we know if we can wait for it, or need to look for another solution?

What we need is this:

Be able to bulk decrease or increase prices of categories and subcategories with fixed amount and %
    Show this -% also next to the sale price like here: http://www.annadee.nl/winter-sale-2012-c-28.html
    Show the decreased or increased sale price in admin dashboard as well

Hope you are willing to help us with this?
    Thanks for your time and….happy new year!

Annie

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by .
    Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Annie,

Our plugin modifies the price dynamically without modifying the price in the database.
    With your project do you think you’ll need the price change to be *permanent*?

I am curious about the interface do you like the interface of our Quick Order plugin?
    e.g. apply the same idea for price editing instead of bulk ordering.

http://orbisius.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/screenshot-32.png

Happy new year to you too!

Slavi

LogoLogics
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

Thx for your answer.

Our prices will not always be permanent no.
    We need to be able to set some products in sale for a period of time, then put back to normal prices.
    The interface of the Quick order looks good and organized.

In fact as shown in you video with the dynamic pricing is great, just need the option to add all variations or select variations, that is missing there.

It only needs to show the sale prices, so if for example we increase or decrease a whole categorie in prizes, just because some reason other than sale, then it does not need to show the difference in price in the shop, nor the dashboard overview.

And the overwiew in Woocommerce products needs to show the sale prizes as well.
    If I can translate it, is definitely a plus, some of my clients cant speek English, only Dutch.

Thx,
    Annie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.