Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius Quick Order for WooCommerce Two problems: not updating cart and unable to update to latest version

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    FredTheValet
    Participant

Hi –

I’m using V1.1.4 and for some reason it is no longer updating the cart. To be honest, I don’t know when this started, as I just noticed it when testing with some new plugins (since disabled). I figured I should try with the latest version of the plugin, but I get this error when updating:
    An error occurred while updating Orbisius Quick Order for WooCommerce: Update package not available.

Even though WordPress shows me that V1.2.2 is available on Update & Plugin pages.

I guess I want to figure out the update problem before tackling the cart problem so that I know I’m on the most recent version.

Thanks!

– Fred.

FredTheValet
    Participant

A clarification on the “doesn’t add to cart” – if I have items in my cart, the plugin DOES add items to the cart.

FredTheValet
    Participant

More details (sorry, just thought of this): when items are successfully added to existing cart form redirects to shopping cart, but when the add fails (no existing cart), there is no redirect, just a redisplay of the page that has the form on it.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

The system hasn’t recognized the domain that the plugin is used on.
    What is the domain that you’re using it on?

The latest version asks for a license key which should make the updating a lot easier.

FredTheValet
    Participant

I had a feeling it was something like that. Site is http://retailer.hugglehounds.com/

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Done. Just whitelisted your domain name.
    The latest version will have a field for license key. You can use your transaction ID as well.
    Your license key (updates) will expire in June this year.

Do let me know if you want to renew it earlier at a lower rate.

FredTheValet
    Participant

I’m still getting “Update package not available”

I can’t seem to find my paypal payment receipt for the plugin, either.

I will probably want to renew the plugin – let me know how much – should we take that part of the discussion to email?

– Fred.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

oh, I forgot to mention that you’ll first need to go to Dashboard > Updates and click the Check Again button.
    This way WordPress will send a new check update and the download link will be available then.

I forward you the original download email to your gmail.
    I will send you a link to the upgrade product form shortly.

FredTheValet
    Participant

Good news – with the update, everything is now working great again on the site. Thanks for all the help!

– Fred.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Awesome!

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Here is the product upgrade page.
    >> http://orbisius.com/support/renew-license/

Slavi

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.