Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius Quick Order for WooCommerce [pre sale question] option to hide price and compatibility with dynamic price

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    controtempo
    Participant

HI , your works seems to be very good and wide.
    I take a look at this plugin and want to ask if there is (or there will be) an
    option to “hide” the price till isn in the card (cause retail price is different
    from customer price and would be good not to see customer price)
    I ask u also if this plugin could be compatible with dynamic price or role based price
    THanks and all the best!

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the nice words :)
    I think seeing/showing the price is important because that way the user will decide how many of the product(s) he/she will buy.
    In your situation are you showing different prices based on the user’s role?

We haven’t tested the plugin with dynamic price or role based price.

Slavi

controtempo
    Participant

HI Slavi thanks for answering :-)
    your plugin it seems to be very nice (Also comparing with others) and i see a
    very interesting use for “retailers quick orders”…so retailers have different prices
    based on wp “role”. Can you test it with role based price or group price to see if the price
    change also on your form?
    thanks

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have a better idea. Why don’t you signup on http://qSandbox.com and install and configure all the plugins to match your current setup and I will later install Quick Order to see how (well) it plays with other plugins.

Slavi

controtempo
    Participant

great idea!
    thanks!

cynthiazarza
    Participant

Slavi, I have the same need, I have wholesale and retail, prices should be filtered based on role, what happened with this test? were you guys able to make it work with your plugin? What was the workaround. By the way I already managed to put your plugin into a grid format, it is not responsive yet but it looks good. Take a look: http://woocommerce-17570-39893-101545.cloudwaysapps.com/blank

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia,

We haven’t tested it just yet.
    The first priority would be to make it responsive.

Thanks for reminding us!!!

Slavi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.