Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius Right Height

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dacdave
    Participant

I have purchased and installed this plugin on my WordPress site. I can’t seem to get it to work. I am attaching screen shots of my settings.

Config Settings
    Content Pane
    Sidebar Pane

I have looked at this with Firebug and see no errors on the page. A good example of a page where I would very much like this to work is our Contact Us page.

I appreciate any help and advice you can offer.

Dave Smith
    Brindle Waye

• This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by . Reason: Page link was not visible
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by . Reason: One more time making link work
    Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Thanks for including screenshots.
    I checked your site and you might have found a little glitch.

I sent you another variation of this plugin which should work better.
    Try it and let me know. I used ‘brindlewaye’ email.

Slavi

dacdave
    Participant

I changed to the new plugin but I see the same result. Here is a shot of the settings.
    Orbisius Smart Sidebar Setting

If you look at the screen shots from the previous posts, which are the same this time, I also tried using the CSS class names of .left-col and .right-col (as I did before with the Right Height plugin). Also, using the suggestions under the “Theme Analyzed” results, I tried using #primary for the sidebar. Maybe it means something that these results show no suggestion for the Main Content area.

Thank you for your help.

Dave Smith
    Brindle Waye

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

This is really strange.

I opened the contact page with Firebug console opened and I noticed that there are errors.
    Also can you make sure that all of the tags are closed (there is a grey rectangular shape) ?

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://brindlewaye.com/newsite/wp-content/themes/BWTheme/js/all.js"
    all.js
    "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://brindlewaye.com/Contact/style.css"
    style.css
    ReferenceError: communify is not defined

...lve(t)}catch(r){n.reject(r)}}:t.bind(n[r],n)},l=function(e,t,n){return a(e)&&n._...

widgets.js (line 14)
    SyntaxError: illegal character

_gaq.push([\'_setAccount\', \'UA-34013522-1\']);
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.