Home Forums Community Support Forum Is there a demo version of the from available to try?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zalia
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking for quite a specific solution for a bulk order form and found your plugin ‘Orbisius Quick Order for WooCommerce’. I was wondering if there is a demo available that I can try the plugin before purchase?

What I need is a bulk form that can handle a lot of products and variations plus the option of not showing a price or total as prices differ per client depending on the quantities they order.

An example of the variations my client needs: my client has various types of paint (finger paint, glitter paint, metallic paint, etc.) and all these paints have their own set of colours, different volumes (500ml, 2 lt, 5 lt, etc.) and obviously they all have different prices but we don’t want to show prices so we could fill in dummy prices as I believe entering prices is a requirement by WooCommerce.

When the customer submits his order it should be emailed to the client, no payment online as they will be sent an invoice after their order is placed.

Ideally we would like customers to be able to save their last order as their orders are very similar so it’s easier for them to order the next time around.

So it would be great to test all this in a demo version and showing my client. When he’s happy with the result we will purchase the plugin.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, there is a demo at: http://orbisius.qsandbox.com/bulk/
    access code: success

Your project will require some customizations.
    We implement features that are specifically requested by our users AND will be useful to as many people as possible.

Slavi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.