Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins WP Mibew Installation and chat setup!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hmmh53
    Participant

Hi,

It looks like field “URL where your chat is installed” was not correctly set in my admin dashboard. I assumed installation location is http://mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-mibew, where the plugin is installed. anyway I copied all the plugin scripts to http://mydomain.com/chat and changed the URL filed to this location. Is this how it works?

The question now is do I need any more plugins/adds-on (e.g., Orbisius Mibew Chat Installer or Orbisius Mibew Chat Inviter, …) installed to be able to setup a chat? also where can I see the list of online visitors and chat with them?

Can you please clarify briefly all the installation requirements and procedures in which your WP Mibew plugin needs before working properly?

thanks

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

The WP Mibew plugin requires the chat to be installed first.
    WP Mibew helps you show the online/offline operator online widget in the sidebar.

You can install the mibew chat software yourself or using our installer.

If you want that your users are prompted to chat with you then you will need Orbisius Mibew Chat Inviter plugin.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Slavi

hmmh53
    Participant

Many thanks for your quick response.
    I was just able to successfully install the mibew chat software and I see the the chat image visible on my theme. but it’s showing my status OFFLINE. How can the operator change the status to ONLINE and where to see the list of pending visitors?

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

You have to log into Mibew chat and then go to Operators and then in the sidebar there has to be an option called Connect.

Please note that Mibew chat software is a 3rd party software not developed by us. We’ve developed the WordPress plugin

hmmh53
    Participant

Got it. thank you so much for the help. it’s working now.
    Orbisius Mibew Chat Inviter looks to be so useful. we will definitely add it into our theme if seeing enough visitors to justify the cost. will keep in touch.

again thanks for your help.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

great! I am glad I could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.