Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius Quick Order for WooCommerce Continue Shopping after add to cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cynthiazarza
    Participant

Is there a way to leave the user where is at after clicking the add to cart button instead of redirecting them to the cart page? I have a floating cart installed and I can plan to install a product added to cart pop up notice so that either the flow not the getting to the cart won’t be an issues. Where can I change this. Thanks

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia,

Your timing is perfect.
    Yesterday, we’ve pushed a new update to the plugin which allows Add to Cart to happen with Ajax (no page reload).
    It has to be configured from the settings though.

As far as I remember your copy of the plugin was customized a bit so make sure you make a backup of it and apply your changes to the new version.
    Ideally, every plugin should be extended via other plugins/extensions and not modified directly because updates override any changes.

Slavi

cynthiazarza
    Participant

Hi Slavi,
    Thanks for the response… I am glad this update came right on time for us, unfortunately the person that did the changes for us couldn’t find any hooks to create the extension so the changes were made directly on the plugin. Was this change the only change?
    If not what other changes were made? Could you indicate exactly what is included in the update or is there anywhere I can look it up in order to verify if our plugin modifications still are compatible.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia,

It’s always good to reach out and check. We can’t foresee all the uses.
    It’s hard to explain as the changes are pretty complicated.
    It’ll be better for the developer to compare the files (using a diff program) to see what has changed.
    Now, people can add products with Ajax (no page reload).

Slavi

cynthiazarza
    Participant

Hi Slavi, the developer did the updates and nothing changed. :( I am trying to make this work is there something i should be seeing extra on the settings page?
    As it stands now I don’t see anything that could prompt me to enable the ajax add to cart? please advice

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

There has to be a setting called “Add to cart is done via Ajax (without page refresh)”.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz15tzom6gz4w20/Screenshot%202016-06-14%2020.55.04.png?dl=1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.