Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius CyberStore (DigiShop) Buyer doesn't get download link

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joshcoen
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

I have set up CyberStore to sell two versions of an eBook. I have gone over your How To videos many times and think I have set up everything the way they are supposed to be. However, when someone purchases a book, they get a confirmation from PayPal, but never get a confirmation as directed from the CyberStore system, or a download link. What they do get is a confirmation email from the PayPal Responder plugin I use to sell physical copies of this book.

I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong or how to fix this! Any ideas? The missing emails are not in SPAM folders. I’m using Web Hosting Hub to host. Thank you!

Josh

UPDATE: Ok, looks like a confirmation email and download link finally showed up after 3 hours. Not sure why the delay, but hopefully in the future it will show up faster!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by . Reason: a solution showed up!
    Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

the emails depend on when paypal will call the plugin.

Slavi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.