Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cms168
    Participant

Hi,

How could I replace the text with an image for new topic and an image for reply?

Thanks,
    Chris

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Currently, the way to customize the text is by editing the plugin itself around line #66.

In the next version (later today/tomorrow) I can add 2 extra fields in the settings and you can customize the text and/or replace it with an image.

Slavi

cms168
    Participant

Hi Slavi,

That is great. If you are going to add the 2 fields, I am assuming they are paths to the image we want displayed.

I eagerly await the update.

Thanks,
    Chris

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Just pushed an update. You should be prompted to update soon. If not go to WP Admin | Dashboard | Updates and click on the Check Again button.

Let me know if you run into an error such as download not available … that means that your site or WordPress admin email were not recognized.

Slavi

cms168
    Participant

Just tried the update and got an error “An error occurred while updating Orbisius bbPress New Topic: Update package not available.” I’m guessing it hasn’t propagated yet. But I did see that WordPress said it was an available update.

cms168
    Participant

Still no luck. What should I do?
    Thanks,
    Chris

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

The update shows up pretty quick. It seems the updater hadn’t recognized your domain.
    Are you trying to use it on a different domain than: 168tech.com ?

Slavi

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by .
    Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Actually, the updater tries to match the email that you’ve used to make a purchase with your WordPress admin email. If they are different then the download package won’t be available.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

I sent you the latest version to your paypal email (the one you’ve used to place the order).

Slavi

cms168
    Participant

I got it. Once I activated the new plugin and put the links to the images, it works Great!!

Thanks for the assistance!
    Chris

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Awesome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.